Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rain sensor
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent wipe
- Windscreen wipers/ intermittent wipe + 4 position delay
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Tailgate with integrated rear roof spoiler
- Automatic coming/leaving home lighting function and rain sensor
- Automatic headlights
- Halogen headlights range adjustable via infotainment system with LED daytime running lights
- LED rear lights
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- ACC - Adaptive cruise control with front assist, distance monitoring, city emergency brake and speed limiter
Adaptive Cruise ControlACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) enables a more comfortable ride by using a front radar system which reacts automatically to the driving style selected by the driver, thus moderately accelerating and decelerating in the flow of traffic. The function is activated via a control lever. The driver is responsible for selecting the desired driving speed and the desired distance from the car ahead while complying with the statutory minimum distances. In practice, ACC operates like an intelligent cruise control system by which the selected distance is automatically maintained, depending on the desired speed. If there is no car in front, ACC operates like a conventional cruise control system.
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Front assistant collision mitigation
- Power assisted speed sensitive electro-mechanical steering
- Ultrasonic front and rear optical and audible parking sensors
- Automatic dimming rear view mirror/rain sensor
- Body colour door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3 rear three point seatbelts
- Child locks on rear doors
- Drivers and Front Passengers airbags with front passengers airbag deactivation switch
- Drivers knee airbag
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front seat side impact airbags
- Pre crash preventive occupant protection
- Three point height adjustable front seatbelts with tensioners
- Tyre pressure loss indicator
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth hands free telephone connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Car-Net App-Connect
- CD/MP3/WMA, USB and SD card reader, aux-in
- Composition media system
- DAB Digital radio receiver
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Multifunction computer
- Rev counter
- Trip and service interval display
- Warning buzzer and light for front seatbelts unfastened
- Battery regeneration during braking
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- Brushed dark silver decorative inserts in dash and door panels
- 60/40 split folding rear seat backrest
- Driver/front passenger seat height adjustment
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Isofix preparation for 2 rear child seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- Bag hook in luggage compartment
- Boot lashing points
- Cooled glovebox
- Cover for storage compartment in centre
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment and two rear air vents
- Grab handles front x 2, rear x 2 with integrated coat hooks
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Load through provision with rear centre armrest and cupholders x2
- Luggage compartment cover
- Multifunction leather steering wheel with leather trimmed gear knob
- Overhead storage box
- Pearl grey headlining
- Sun visors
- Three spoke multi-function leather trimmed steering wheel and gearknob
- Three spoke steering wheel
- Instrument lighting white adjustable panel illumination
- Luggage compartment light
- XDS electronic differential lock
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Steel space saver spare wheel
|Maximum speed||134 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (urban)||56.5 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||76.3 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||67.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.2 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1850 kg|
|Vehicle length||4258 mm|
|Vehicle width||1799 mm|
|Vehicle height||1492 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2620 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||109 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
- Mileage 36,171 miles*
- Fuel Petrol
- Registered Mar 2017
- Transmission Automatic
- Doors 5
- Previous Owners 1
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.